1.The planning phase includes all quality assurance measures related to preparatory activities (Before Mobility).
2. The implementation phase is the learning period abroad (During Mobility).
3. The evaluation phase includes the phase after the mobile learner has returned to the home institution (After Mobility). In the evaluation phase, all steps taken as a part of individual learner mobility (Before, During and After Mobility) should be analysed. The crucial question during evaluation is whether it was possible to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence that an individual learner acquired abroad. In all cases, feedback should be collected from all those involved in the mobility period - in particular, the host and home organisations and individual "mobile" learners.
4. Based on the results of the evaluation process - and forming the review phase - actions are taken to improve future mobility exchanges.
1. The planning phase is related to the establishment of a partnership.
2. The implementation phase refers to the application of quality assurance measures while carrying one or more mobility exchanges involving individual learners.
3. The evaluation phase occurs when the model of partnership operation is evaluated after a certain period of time and/or following several mobility exchanges.
4. During the review phase, the partnership might need to be revised or reconsidered taking into account the evaluation results and/or the needs of future programmes.